Nutrition facts with adruino for juice project


hi

i have project haven't bought arduino yet because want specific items need don't live in if wan't ship kind of items take approximately 2 weeks arrive.


my project want connect sensor arduino can give me calories + sugar + carbs + ph of juice or semi juice honey , wan't check if has additives .
my scale of measure between 50 ml 100 ml (according accuracy)

my main goal here study juice , not food

and wan't make program on android , connect arduino through bluetooth show results

i programmer( c# ) , studying electrical engineering in college

i understand project might hard begin if can name me items need , softwares need helpful ,i have idea think change city live in people here need kind of device many reasons , need make device no matter how time takes or how many times fail,please patient me still beginner



thank you.

my project want connect sensor arduino can give me calories + sugar + carbs + ph of juice or semi juice honey , wan't check if has additives .
hi,

can please post links these sensors? know there ph sensors, have never heard of sensor can measure calories, or distinguish if calories come carbs or non-carbs, or between calories non-sugar-carbs. imagine need whole laboratory of equipment that.

paul


Arduino Forum > Using Arduino > Project Guidance > Nutrition facts with adruino for juice project


arduino

Comments