Website for a nightclub - all comments welcome! :) - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support


:) hiya second joomla website, im still new web design , things.
please have , tell me think!! comments welcomed @ , thankyou advice/suggestions!!
i think codes ugly , mess, taken me while work out , how wanted site:)
ive not used template ive worked out ive gone along experimenting code other css websites , pasting in , editing it, of scratch.

aditional componants used:
rs gallery
shoutbox
gmaps

i comments on my...

a) design
b) choice of layout
c) choice of plugins ive used

and suggestions on:

a) how encourage more members sign up

the website link is...
====> http://www.clubblush.co.uk&nbsp; <====

my email address email me mail@jamesfawcett.co.uk
my msn chat feebleuk@barrysworld.com

many joomla being fantastic!!!

nice template. looks ok.
you need favicon , still have default banners @ bottom of page.





Comments