Can I install my company's Creative Suite on my home computer (will only be used by me at work and a


hi all,
my understanding allowed install 1 licensed version of creative suite software (or adobe software) on 2 machines. , right throughout creative career, have been able install software on machine @ home times need work home, tho' registered under company's name, company owning license.

i want verify indeed case moving new company , seem feel uncomfortable installing on machine @ home because own license...

so question is, not allowed install on 2 machines (the work machine , home machine) long being used 1 person only?
(i thought i'd ask here @ adobe forums make absolutely sure:)

thanks lot in advance:)
best regards,
christine

i don't know answer (although gut feeling says no), if want definite answer (or @ least formal one), should contact adobe. user-to-user forum.


More discussions in Adobe Licensing


adobe

Comments