M0 board for my prof


my electronics professor has got arduino m0; original has regular arduino box , everything, looking on net informations couldn't find many informations; on forum sait not anduino, , website "arduino labs" or instead of "arduino"; i've read of legal issues in society of arduino, i'm not sure at.

the problem when connected pc, board's drivers not found windows; uno download drivers etc, can't find downloads m0, website asks download different ide arduino ide has of option m0 board.

my prof asked me help, , i'm asking you, m0 possessor, how use on windows?

making impression open way of arduino in scool...

do have links board? can have pictures of board (both sides).

weedpharma


Arduino Forum > Using Arduino > Installation & Troubleshooting > M0 board for my prof


arduino

Comments