Skip to main content

Thread: My Capacitive touch buttons are driving me crazy!


hi ubuntu community,

have 9.10 , running, it's awesome.

there's 1 issue driving me crazy. notebook (gateway-id58 series) has fancy capacitive touch buttons turn up/down volume, enable/disable wireless, etc.

but, 1 of buttons serves touchpad (synaptics) locker!!!

it's great in windows typing , want forget mouse, in ubuntu when lock it, can't unlock again, unless reboot machine, , buttons friking sensitive!!!!

i've been trying reload xorg nothing happens, think might hardware issue.

having ploblem? ideas?

thanks!!!

unfortunately not have answer, running ubuntu 9.04 on acer "those buttons". buttons not work 9.04....curious see how shakes out...


Forum The Ubuntu Forum Community Ubuntu Official Flavours Support Desktop Environments [ubuntu] My Capacitive touch buttons are driving me crazy!


Ubuntu

Comments